POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Animation : Re: Animation Server Time
17 Jun 2024 02:50:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation
From: Stephen McAvoy
Date: 21 Dec 2003 07:16:18
Message: <co3buv4lu5b9mh50qc3dhmvvnolcfn2gc7@4ax.com>
On 20 Dec 2003 18:01:12 -0500, Tom Galvin <tom### [at] imporg> wrote:

>How do I get an animation in moray exported to pov files?

Do you want to use the animation plugin? If so sorry I cant help as I don't use
it. What I do is use the insertcode plugin to write any variables and logic I
need. Then in the exported Pov file I change what is required. For the Poser
models I have been using this change is simply replacing a Moray line like
#include Poser_Model.ini with #include my_variable. Where my_variable changes
the file number of the Poser model.
For materials that depend on the clock value I first make a "static" one then
copy it as a "direct code texture" with the clock variable incorporated. Before
Ver. 3.5 I did the static scene in Moray then everything was modified by hand in
Pov. I hope this helps, I'll also wait with interest to read how others create
animations.

Regards
        Stephen